Running from within Docker

Daniel Toussaint

Jan 28, 2016, 12:43:40 AM1/28/16
to ipopo-users
Hi,

Does anyone have experience with Docker and iPOPO ? What would be the best way, put the program that starts the framework in one container, and all the bundles on a volume mounted in the container ? Or is it better to keep even the bundles in the container and copy them in/out when needed ?

Regards,

Thomas Calmant

Jan 29, 2016, 7:52:52 AM1/29/16
to ipopo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have no experience with iPOPO on Docker, but I think I'd put the framework and bundles together, to simplify the migration of containers.

Regards,
Thomas

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "ipopo-users".