[ANN] iPOPO 1.0.0

Thomas Calmant

Jan 19, 2020, 10:23:39 AM1/19/20
to ipopo...@googlegroups.com, ipop...@googlegroups.com
iPOPO v1.0.0 has been released!

What's new in 1.0.0
===================

This is the first "major" release of iPOPO, as I consider it mature enough.

The Pelix/iPOPO project is now split in two branches: iPOPO (v1 branch) and
ipopo2 (v2 branch). The v2 branch requires Python 3.7+, whereas v1 will keep
compatibility with Python 2.7.

Also, this release comes with two bug fixes:

* Fixed an error when starting the framework after having loaded native modules,
  e.g. numpy.
  These modules don't have a __path__ set, which case was not handled when the
  framework normalizes the existing module paths.
* Fixed an invalid import of collections abstract classes for Python 3.3+
  in pelix.internal.hooks.

You can take a look at the documentation at https://ipopo.readthedocs.io/
iPOPO is available on PyPI: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/iPOPO
Source is available on GitHub: https://github.com/tcalmant/ipopo
Feel free to send feedback on your experience of Pelix/iPOPO, via the
mailing lists:

    User list : http://groups.google.com/group/ipopo-users
    Development list : http://groups.google.com/group/ipopo-dev

Have fun!

Amanda Osvaldo

Jan 24, 2020, 3:23:02 PM1/24/20
to ipop...@googlegroups.com

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "ipopo-dev".

-- Amanda Osvaldo
   Uruguay

Thomas Calmant

Jan 25, 2020, 4:56:09 AM1/25/20
to ipop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amanda,

Thanks for the info, it was an issue with my configuration of RtD.
It should be fine now :)

Amanda Osvaldo

Jan 28, 2020, 3:40:19 PM1/28/20
to ipop...@googlegroups.com