iPOPO version 0.6.4

已查看 7 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Freemon Johnson

未读,
2016年5月2日 10:59:072016/5/2
收件人 ipopo-dev
Hi Thomas,

Do you have an idea when version 0.6.4 will be published in PIP? I have been using it for several weeks now and it seems stable. When you check out iPOPO it currently at version 0.6.3.

Cheers,
Freemon

Thomas Calmant

未读,
2016年5月2日 13:04:312016/5/2
收件人 ipop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Freemon,

iPOPO 0.6.4 should be released by the end of the month, when the following features will be ready:
- @RequiresVar: a decorator handling references to component properties in its LDAP filter
- HTTPS service: the equivalent of the HTTP service, wrapping the socket with the ssl module

Also, I'm currently working on the basis of the Web Console: it is a different project, with its own release schedule, but I'd like to make sure it doesn't require to modify iPOPO before releasing 0.6.4.
The Tornado-based HTTP service (issue #47) could be implemented in a different project, as it depends on a "heavy" dependency.

After 0.6.4, the following 0.6.x releases might only contain bug fixes or contributions as the main effort will be the implementation of security services (role-based authorizations, ...) for version 0.7.0.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "ipopo-dev".

Freemon Johnson

未读,
2016年5月2日 20:09:022016/5/2
收件人 ipopo-dev
That is excellent Thomas! So HTTPS is in 0.6.4 and role based authorization is targeted for 0.7.0?

Many Cudos to you and or your team!

Cheers,
Freemon

Thomas Calmant

未读,
2016年6月3日 04:31:312016/6/3
收件人 ipopo-dev
Hi,

The release will be a bit late due to struggles writing tests for HTTPS (certifcates generation, ...).
This should be fixed next week.

Cheers,
Thomas

Freemon Johnson

未读,
2016年6月4日 07:43:422016/6/4
收件人 ipopo-dev
Since Python leverages OpenSSL let me know if you need any help or have any questions.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子