Request Post IPOPO WIKI Documentation source to GIT for crowd sourcing documentation update

Paul Kossler

Dec 3, 2016, 11:46:06 AM12/3/16
to ipopo-dev
Greetings,
  I know it takes time to translate and update the WIKI of the original documentation.  If you post the source to the git repo developers who work with your framework, like myself.  Could publish readthedocs formatted translations of the WIKI to GIT.  Then you can review and post.  This way much of the leg work can be gotten out of the way and we can have the information thats in the WIKI and not in the current code documentation or examples.

Respectfully,
  Paul Kossler

Thomas Calmant

Dec 4, 2016, 8:09:09 AM12/4/16
to ipop...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You're absolutely right and should have taken care of that earlier.
I've pushed the sources of wiki pages on the "convert_doc" branch of the repository.
It is also available in this archive:

The git branch has a "docs_wiki_src" folder that contains the source of the pages
(in Dokuwiki format) and the related images.
Some PDFs are missing (related papers), but I'll add them or a link to them later.

It should be possible to add this to a Dokuwiki installation in order to have the a
nicer display.

Best regards,
Thomas

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "ipopo-dev".

Thomas Calmant

Dec 5, 2016, 6:36:19 PM12/5/16
to ipop...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

First, I just found a typo in my previous mail:

You're absolutely right and should have taken care of that earlier.
Obviously, I meant "and I should have taken care of that earlier" (sorry)

By the way, I'll work on issue #72 (Docker-friendly remote service discovery) this week, mainly by adding a Redis or a ZooKeeper-based discovery provider.
I'll rewrite the remote service provider tutorial accordingly during the process.

Best regards,
Thomas

Paul Kossler

Dec 9, 2016, 3:35:27 PM12/9/16
to ipopo-dev
Awesome!  Been busy coding, but I will be scanning and converting what I can over  the next few weeks.