using ipmsg online?

Thomas Köpke

Oct 19, 2020, 6:59:36 AM10/19/20
to IP Messenger support forum
Hi there.

We are using ipmsg in our company LAN, it is a nice quick memo-tool to discuss issues.

1.) Maybe just one small comment: when I am left for days and come again, i get sometimes dozens of messages. It is hard to get those into a queue, in order to read them in time. They all show as time the time that I have reconnected, only when i open it, i see on the very bottom the time when it was sent and can sort accordingly.. but this is very tedious.. there should be a better way on how to make out which message was sent first.

2.) As I mention above, I am often gone from the company.  I doubt that is the idea of the LAN-messanger but: Is there any way that I could remotely connect through internet into my same company-LAN in order to continue discussing with my team?

Best regards,

Thomas

SHIROUZU Hiroaki

Oct 23, 2020, 1:28:09 AM10/23/20
to IP Messenger support forum
I will consider it.

2020年10月19日月曜日 19:59:36 UTC+9 Thomas Köpke:

minimal dust

Nov 19, 2020, 7:12:56 AM11/19/20
to IP Messenger support forum
An easy method could be to connect through AnyDesk, TeamViewer or something like that, I think.