Graphic image and advertising

1 view

Tommi

Apr 23, 2008, 1:57:01 PM4/23/08
to iPlant
Why is the graphic image of iPlant so crude? Is there a deeper meaning
behind it?

I wish there were iPlant advertisements, written, for example, like a
Coca Cola Zero ad - 'Life As It Should Be'.
I mean we are constantly bombarded by advertisements that promise the
world, and deliver a chocolate bar or an ice cream.

I wish we could do some of our own from copyright free material and
put them on YouTube.

Christopher Harris

Apr 23, 2008, 2:18:01 PM4/23/08
to ipl...@googlegroups.com
No deeper meaning, that's just the way they come out on the university printer (which I have to use since it's free). I'll try and tweak it so the next load looks better.

Me and psique have been working on a couple of slogans like 'iPlant - because self-discipline is sexy' but we haven't put them in print yet.