IOS7 theme for Emy

remi.g...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 6:46:57 PM7/2/14
to iphonewebdev
Hi list!

Just wanted to share with you guys my current progress with Emy's  iOS7 theme.

It really is a work in progress yet pretty good looking, I still have the dialog panel to do and fix the form toggle element.

Some feedback would be really appreciate!

Remi

Alon Raskin

Jul 3, 2014, 3:00:26 AM7/3/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Looks great Remi. A few bugs on my ‎BB10 but overall a great start.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 5:46 PM
To: iphonewebdev
Subject: IOS7 theme for Emy

Kemal Serkan Yildirim

Jul 3, 2014, 4:18:13 AM7/3/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
How can I acces your site

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /emy/1.1/themes/ios7/test.html on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Remi Grumeau

Jul 7, 2014, 5:48:23 AM7/7/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Well… the hosting company really isn't what i would define as reliable, i made a backup on my domain for the time being (a dedicated server is on its way)

You can temporary see the iOS7 theme here:

Still WIP, dialog still hangs & form toggle button still won't show its green background (for obscure reason…)

Remi

Remi Grumeau

Jul 8, 2014, 10:41:01 AM7/8/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Hey!

Website migration is now done so initial link now works back again

Dialog panel is now fixed, only Blackberry10 seems to have an issue wit the toggle button radius but i'll try to fix that later.

Remi

Remi Grumeau

Jul 8, 2014, 6:55:58 PM7/8/14
to iphonewebdev
Hey Alon,

can you check on your BB phone now? I've made a few changes and it might looks fine on BB too now.

Thx

Remi