add2home with iUI

Jeff

Mar 21, 2014, 2:51:13 PM3/21/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Wondering if anyone has used Cubic.org's Add2Home with an iUI WebApp. Wasn't working or me so I started investigating and there appears to be a conflict with iui.css (that's as far as I've gone so far) so figured someone here has likely dealt with this already.

Any Thoughts?

Remi Grumeau

Mar 21, 2014, 3:21:48 PM3/21/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Can you put a demo online?

iUI takes all childnodes of body as screens. So the one with selected=true is shown, others are hidden.
So is this prompt message i guess.

Force display: block!important on it, same with visibility:visible!important. It might help.

Remi

Le 21 mars 2014 à 19:51, Jeff <fjr...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Wondering if anyone has used Cubic.org's Add2Home with an iUI WebApp. Wasn't working or me so I started investigating and there appears to be a conflict with iui.css (that's as far as I've gone so far) so figured someone here has likely dealt with this already.
>
> Any Thoughts?

Jeff

Mar 21, 2014, 6:48:35 PM3/21/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Remi, I slapped myself shortly after posting the question as I realized the issue was with the 'screens'.
I added the display:block; but it still wasn't working where I had the CSS file. Some testing indicated that some css files were not being read properly. I assume this has something to do with the caching of the files on my devices.
I created a new CSS file and added a new link and it works, but... the height of the Add To Home 'bubble' is messed up. i'm guessing that an iui.css style is to blame so I'm looking for the culprit so I can override it in the add2home.css.

I'll post code changes made when I solve it. :-)

Jeff

Mar 24, 2014, 10:44:46 PM3/24/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Ok... Adding display:block solved the not displaying issue, and adding min-height:0 (to cancel out the min-height:415 added to the body > *:not(.toolbar) definition ) solved the ballon being 415 px high, but the ballon top is always immediately below the toolbar... Regardless the the bottom setting or specifying a height for the ballon div. there are iPad issues as well, but if I can solve the height / vertical placement issues, I think the ipad tweaks will follow.

Demo at: wetfx.com

Bart Cockheyt

Mar 25, 2014, 3:19:07 AM3/25/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Looks great!

When you solved all the isues, can you post the code here?