How can I prevent iUI to use its own "datepicker"

Fibo

Aug 29, 2014, 3:36:11 AM8/29/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm using a previous version of iUI; WhenI used that, most browsers support for "date" input field was poor, so iUI's datepeicker was a better solution.
This is not true anymore, most specifically since the format used by iUI fails with some browsers / date combination, while the "native" date field works well if using some tricks.

Not sure how / where I can disable this...

Thx for help, suggestions and pointers

Remi Grumeau

Jan 30, 2015, 4:06:37 AM1/30/15
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Wow just saw your message now.
I don't really think there is a date picker in iUI … i'm pretty sure iUI doesn't even deal with date inputs.
So the date picker you have probably is the default browser's one.

Sorry for this late reply, you probably don't need it anymore btw :)

Remi Grumeau

Jan 30, 2015, 4:55:27 AM1/30/15
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Hey list!

I'm actually releasing Emy 1.1.

I'll sum up all major modifications between v1.0 & v1.1 in a later post but quite a few things has been changed (https://github.com/EmyLibrary/emy/commits/v1.1). Fear not, if you already have an webapp powered by Emy (you should, it rocks! :) ), nothing should break with this update.

This v1.1 brings some new cool kids in town:
- iOS 7/8 theme : http://emy-library.org/themes/5/ios7.html
- Blackberry 10 theme : http://emy-library.org/themes/6/bb10.html
- new Elements plugin : http://emy-library.org/extensions/6/elements.html
- new grid layout in the Extended Styles plugin : http://emy-library.org/extensions/1/extended-styles.html (experimental)

Website has been updated too, mainly the documentation part (style documentation still need to be updated) and plugins/themes.

If one of you have a few dozen minutes to spare (lunch break?) I would really appreciate some feedback / bug tracking / 404 hunting / error & typo reports.

Thanks !
Remi