New IUI site

Alan Mathers

Jan 25, 2014, 4:34:30 PM1/25/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I have finished adapting my site for mobile using IUI. Would it be possible to be added to the gallery?

There is only one niggle I have left with it, once you log in, the style appears to be messed up and a blank button appears to the top. If you reload then it always sorts itself out. This only seems to happen when logging in and out so I am sure its something I have done wrong somewhere along the line with the login / out script.

www.jivetreasurebox.com/i/

there's a temporary login:

id=iuitest
pw=password

cheers

Alan

Saurabh Goel

Jan 26, 2014, 1:46:38 AM1/26/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
     Check at this line in iui-cache-manager.js -

var cacheView = document.getElementById('iui-cache-panel');
cacheView.addEventListener('focus', infoPanelFocus, false);

comment this line and check thn..

Warm Regards
Saurabh

remi.g...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2014, 4:20:07 AM1/26/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alan,

You can fork the iUI website repo on GitHub, make changes and ask for a pull request. Then wait.
Pretty easy.

If not savvy, reply here with informations on the screen (title, author, websites, screenshots, description, ...) and we'll do that for you

Alan Mathers

Jan 26, 2014, 6:43:31 AM1/26/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com

Shri

thanks for the help. I tried that and it made no difference. I have tried using the default iphone skin and it works fine, so its something (I have done with) the webos skin which is going wrong. Is iui-cache-manager used by the webos skin?

cheers

Alan

Alan Mathers

Feb 11, 2014, 11:32:10 AM2/11/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com

Those who are interested:

I have at last put in place a workaround :) which shows the user a splash screen after logging in and cunningly gets them to click a button to enter the site which just reloads the current page and "fixes" the problem with the buttons going missing. I am still not sure what causes the original issue but it is something in the login script and I think its where it is posting to another php page and then setting the header back to index.php once logged in. As the issue happens only on login / out this seems to work quite nicely.

I also moved the site mobile.jivetreasurebox.com. I'll have a go with GitHub...

Alan