iOS7 theme

Al Imusicmash

Dec 3, 2013, 12:05:26 AM12/3/13
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
any plans to add an iOS7 theme to iUI?

thanks,
Al

Sean Gilligan

Dec 3, 2013, 7:42:39 PM12/3/13
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
On 12/2/13 9:05 PM, Al Imusicmash wrote:
> any plans to add an iOS7 theme to iUI?

Yes. The next version of iUI will have an iOS 7 theme available and it
will likely be the default theme.

We created it at the iOSDevCamp hackathon along with preliminary
AngularJS integration.

You can see a sample app here:
http://aftercaster.iui.cloudbees.net/ (Give it a minute to spin up,
it's a free instance)

The source code is here:

https://github.com/msgilligan/AfterCaster

It uses iUI, AngularJS, node.js, bower.js and other goodies, too.

-- Sean

p.s. I would love to get some help with this stuff. :)

Jeff

Feb 3, 2014, 9:27:56 PM2/3/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Sean,

Congrats on your iOSDevCamp work. Looks like lots of good work came out of that wknd!

Just started to look into doing some more dev work using iUI and was wondering about an iOS7 theme. As only a hobbyist and a relative newbie at this stuff, I don't know if I can be much help, but if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

Jeff

Sean Gilligan

Mar 13, 2014, 12:20:13 PM3/13/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
I'm hoping to get the iOS 7 them into the main repo later this month.  Any help in improving it would be greatly appreciated.

Remi Grumeau

Apr 13, 2014, 9:18:47 AM4/13/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Any news?

Sean Gilligan

Apr 15, 2014, 2:22:34 PM4/15/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
I've had a couple of things come up and won't have any time to work on it till this weekend. I should have something up by next week. Getting the theme merged in to the main Git repo shouldn't be hard, but the them will need additional work. I'm hoping that there will be folks willing to help with some theme pull requests.

-- Sean

Sean Gilligan

Apr 29, 2014, 3:09:03 PM4/29/14
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Update: I found some time over the weekend and made the 0.4.1 release of iUI.  (Formal announcement coming soon)

This clears the way for putting the "seven" theme on the master branch on Github.

-- Sean