Re-execute Lua script

Wendi Su

Jun 1, 2012, 5:40:55 AM6/1/12
to ipho...@googlegroups.com
I am currently working on a project which uses lua and cocos2d-iphone. We intend to use lua to implement the main logic. So lua script will be executed very frequently.
Here is the problem:
If I don't add wax_end() in my code, wax won't execute the same lua script. But if I add wax_end() into my code, it re-execute lua script but loses all previous data!! That means I have to load object-c class into lua every time the lua script is executed. And that really really cost a lot of time.
So what should I do if I want to re-execute lua script but keep all the loaded data and class?