[Survey] A short study for our food app with ML integration and an opportunity to become our first users

Poorna Chandra Prasad

Jun 30, 2016, 7:09:33 PM6/30/16
to iPhone SDK Development
How do you discover your favorite restaurant? I am trying to understand how people find their favorite beverage, food and drinks in their neighborhood.

Our team feels that food apps in market have become tedious to use. It's true that we can access massive data through food apps. But do they really understand your unique taste?
You have to go through numerous search results before choosing a place. Even after putting so much effort, you may miss out some awesome places.

To solve this, we are developing an app that will give recommendations that are tailor made for your personality. Please be part of our app development by taking this survey. If you are interested you can become our first Star users to play with our app.

Cheers!