ios Doubt

NKumar Ganja

Oct 23, 2015, 4:38:10 PM10/23/15
to iphonesdkd...@googlegroups.com
Hi tayler,
Good morning.
I have one doubt in ios, currently i am working on CoreBluetooth framework.
1 . I am using the Bluetooth LE , it contains the 32 bit UUIDs. Using this i am getting the bluetooth name.
2 . I have number of UUIDS for each services.
I this i need to get bluetooth alarm settings (date and time, sounds)
i want to get battery status of bluetooth.

Please help me how to get bluetooth services using UUID (32bit).
I follow number of samples in google , but i got only Bluetooth LE name only.

Please help me how i get all services (Heart rate, battery services, alerts);

--

   Thanks & Regards,

                  GNKumar
        074166 16724