Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Mustafa Özdemir

ongelezen,
11 jun 2016, 09:22:0911-06-2016
aan iPhone Dev
Hello everybody,

I have listed products in my ios application.

I want to implement credit card pay system.

How can I manage this?

For Example, if a user want to buy selected items. He/She needs to fill his/her card details and click purchase button.

Do you know any tutorial about this?

Thank you

benl...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
12 jun 2016, 12:51:5512-06-2016
aan iphonesdkd...@googlegroups.com
You want to integrate with services like braintree or stripe. Take a look at their getting started guide and you should know what to do. I just integrated with stripe and it's pretty easy for iOS.

On 11 Jun 2016,

Sent from Morning Mail
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden