UIWebView remote HTML using local images?

jkramlich

Jul 28, 2008, 2:15:26 AM7/28/08
to iPhoneOSCoders
Is it possible to use UIWebView to display HTML hosted on a remote
server that references media stored locally on the iPhone? For
example, lets say I have a catalog that is served from my remote web
server but all of the images of the products are stored locally on the
iPhone. What would be the URL I would use in the image src attribute
to load the locally stored images?

Furthermore does this URL structure work for all media types; css,
javascript, images, etc?

I have found code that lets me load local HTML and I've found code
that lets me load remote HTML but never a hybrid of both approaches.

- John Kramlich