SDK beta 7 Interface Bulder issue

1 view

iPhoneItIn

Jun 16, 2008, 2:02:09 AM6/16/08
to iPhoneOSCoders
Is anybody else having trouble with the Interface Builder compiling
the .xib files? On my set up (MacBook Pro 2GHz, 2GB, 10.5.3) the
CompileXIB just hangs. Also, scrolling around in IB can cause it to
crash and hang too. I had heard something about changing timezones to
Cupertino, but my system always was. Any thoughts?

Thanks
-A

Mason Weems

Jun 16, 2008, 10:33:40 PM6/16/08
to iphoneo...@googlegroups.com
Beta7 seemed like a 'rush' release to me and I was getting xcode hangs
that were accompanied by not being able to open a terminal. Reboot
cleaned things up. The only other problem I had was with
reprovisioning of iphones - but now I seem to have that figured out.

Mason

Michael Rutman

Jun 17, 2008, 1:52:29 PM6/17/08
to iphoneo...@googlegroups.com

I have found quitting Xcode often helps a lot.