Nonprofit needs development advice.

1 view

everyminute.org

Jun 30, 2008, 3:35:24 PM6/30/08
to iPhoneOSCoders
everyminute.org needs to develop an iPhone app that volunteers can use
to educate and capture signatures. We are a suicide prevention
nonprofit that has an Online Declaration where advocates can
physically sign their name to declare the need for better answers
concerning America's mental health.

We would love to develop an app that turns the iPhone basically into a
clipboard where the user can sign their name with their finger and
submit it to the wall of names. If you are interested in helping
develop this app, please contact me at jfre...@everyminute.org for a
creative brief.

This has potential to make a world of difference to millions of people
with depression, ocd, bipolar, schizophrenia...

Can somebody refer us to a developer/company that could offer us
advice in development? Thanks again.

Jace
http://www.everyminute.org/

Michael Rutman

Jun 30, 2008, 9:39:45 PM6/30/08
to iphoneo...@googlegroups.com

Apple has sample code that does most of what you want.

http://developer.apple.com/iphone/library/samplecode/GLPaint/index.html

I'm not sure people are going to really be able to write their names,
though, the gesture tracking isn't very fine resolution.