Fwd: iPhone Contract Developer position

1 view

Adam Jack

Mar 23, 2009, 6:47:42 PM3/23/09
to iphoned...@googlegroups.com
Gents/Ladies

I know nothing more than this e-mail. Good luck should you chose to apply.

regardsm

Adam

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lisa Gordon <nall...@gmail.com>
Date: March 23, 2009 10:33:55 AM MDT
Subject: iPhone Contract Developer position

Hi!
Hope things are good. Just wondering if you knew anyone. I am
seeking a Mobile Phone Developer for a contract position.

- 1 year experience developing iPhone applications

- 5 years experience in application development

- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or
equivalent experience.

- Experience with Macintosh OS X 1.5, XCode 3.1.

- Experience in OpenGL ES

- Knowledge of Objective-C 2, Cocoa Touch Framework, SQLite3,
XML

- Knowledge of REST, SOAP and other web service technologies.

- Experience with XML-based web services

- Experience developing other mobile applications a plus

- Managing code in Subversion.

- Skilled in HTML, JavaScript, DHTML, and XML.

- Excellent Knowledge of SQL.

If you know anyone, send their resume/info to:
nall...@gmail.com
THANKS!

--
Lisa Gordon, Recruiter