Hi!From: Lisa Gordon <nall...@gmail.com>Date: March 23, 2009 10:33:55 AM MDTSubject: iPhone Contract Developer position
Hope things are good. Just wondering if you knew anyone. I am
seeking a Mobile Phone Developer for a contract position.
- 1 year experience developing iPhone applications
- 5 years experience in application development
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or
- Experience with Macintosh OS X 1.5, XCode 3.1.
- Experience in OpenGL ES
- Knowledge of Objective-C 2, Cocoa Touch Framework, SQLite3,
- Knowledge of REST, SOAP and other web service technologies.
- Experience with XML-based web services
- Experience developing other mobile applications a plus
- Managing code in Subversion.
- Excellent Knowledge of SQL.
If you know anyone, send their resume/info to:
Lisa Gordon, Recruiter
Ginger Nalley & Company