Contract Position Denver (approx. 2 to 3 months on-site preferred, may turn into a full time position but straight up contractor is OK too)
Looking for a motivated team player to join our interactive team as a mobile application developer to develop, test and support iPhone applications using Objective-C, Cocoa Touch Framework and OpenGL ES
· Develop, test, and support of marketing iPhone-based
· Develop applications with web service connections
· Thorough testing in simulator environment
· experience developing iPhone applications
· experience in application development
· Experience with Macintosh OS X 1.5, XCode 3.1.
· Knowledge of Objective-C 2, Cocoa Touch Framework, SQLite3,
· Knowledge of web service technologies.
• Principal - Staffing and Search
Search nationwide jobs at:
P Please consider the environment before printing this email