iPhoneDevCamp Colorado #5 This Weekend!

Joe Pezzillo, Metafy LLC

Dec 16, 2009, 11:54:32 AM12/16/09
to iphoned...@googlegroups.com

Greetings Everyone!

I'm sure excited to see as many of you as possible again at
iPhoneDevCamp Colorado #5 this weekend in Boulder.

Specifics are on the wiki:

http://iphonedevcampcolorado.pbworks.com/

But in short it's going to be Friday 12/18, Saturday 12/19, and Sunday
12/20 at 1035 Pearl Street (the West End Plaza Building) in Boulder.

We'll have at least 3 conference rooms of varying sizes and a kitchen
available. Unfortunately, the rooms don't have projectors, so if you
have a projector you can loan, please also bring that along.

We could also use a little more help on the sponsorship side. Right
now, Xcellent Creations and Metafy have each stepped up with cash, and
it would be great to have a little more to work with. If you can,
please let me know in advance, but to help out you just need to show
up prepared to cover some costs as they arise (e.g. ordering food or
drinks).

I'm probably overlooking some other details at the moment, and will
spend most of Friday setting up, so if you have any questions or want
to volunteer to help out, just let me know.

Thank you!

Joe
303-641-6444 mobile

Julio Barros

Dec 16, 2009, 12:02:24 PM12/16/09
to iphoned...@googlegroups.com
Hey Joe,

I'll be there Friday afternoon/evening and Saturday. What time does it start on Friday? When are you setting up? Is there a social event that evening?

Btw, What size financial contributions are you looking for?

Julio

Julio Barros
Ju...@E-String.com
917-445-7264