Looking for iPhone Apps

1 view

Gary

Apr 15, 2009, 9:15:08 AM4/15/09
to iPhoneDevCampCO
Hello everyone,
iHound has developed a patent pending process for location enabling a
users device by embedding software modules into your iPhone App which
will add value to both your App and ours. If you have developed an
iPhone App and are trying to sell more App's and would like to learn
more about how to location-enable your App's through our iHound
Enabled program, please contact me at ga...@ihoundsoftware.com.

In the mean time, check out our App at: http://iphone.ihoundsoftware.com
, it helps our consumers find their lost or stolen device via the GPS
or WiFI in an iPhone and/or iPod Touch. We've developed a marketing
program based on our subscribers to support our partners in selling or
moving more free App's. I live here in CO and am interested in
meeting anyone who has developed or is in the process of developing
iPhone Apps!

Be a part of a great network, program and market your product in a
unique way, give me a call...

Cheers,
Gary
720 839 4011