iPhone Developer

Brandon Geiger

Mar 3, 2009, 2:26:51 PM3/3/09
to iphoned...@googlegroups.com
Hello iPhone Developers,

We are looking to do an iPhone app in the coming months and are looking to hire/partner with a seasoned pro. If you would be interested in responding to our RFP, send me your portfolio/resume and we can get in touch.
Appreciate it!

--
Brandon Chad Geiger
Chief Marketing Officer

Tom Harrington

Mar 4, 2009, 6:18:23 PM3/4/09
to iphoned...@googlegroups.com
Brandon,

I'd be interested in learning more about this. These days I mainly do
iPhone contract work, which I've been doing for about a year now, and
Mac OS X apps for several years before that. I use LinkedIn as an
online resume-- see <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tomharrington> for
details.

I'm the author of AirMe, which I wrote for a client. It's a networked
photo-taking app that uploads photos as they're taken to the user's
preferred photo site-- Flickr, Picasa, Facebook, Photobucket, and
TinyPic are currently supported. For sites that support extra
information, AirMe tags the photos with location and weather
information, and groups photos into sets based on location.

I was also one of the instructors at the recent iPhoneDevCamp Denver
training day.

I hadn't heard about Swarmforce before, so I'm not yet sure what kind
of iPhone app you'd be looking for, but it looks like an interesting
concept.

My Gmail address is not my primary email-- mail to t...@atomicbird.com
will be read more quickly than messages to this address.
--
Tom Harrington
atomi...@gmail.com