Full Time iPhone Developer

1 view

Zach

Nov 7, 2009, 10:36:10 AM11/7/09
to iPhoneDevCampCO
People Productions is a well established web/software development
company in downtown Boulder, Colorado. We are looking for a motivated
and experienced iPhone developer to join our small team. We offer a
fun and low stress environment with a company philosophy that promotes
a positive balance between work and life. Benefits include medical,
dental, paid vacations and retirement program. Experience building PHP-
based web applications and some design capabilities are a bonus.

To apply: please send a short introduction, your resume and links to
and or descriptions of the iPhone apps you have developed to
jo...@peopleproductions.com.

NOTE: This is a full-time position at our office in Boulder so
candidates must live nearby or be willing to relocate - please do not
reply if you don't meet this condition.