Another iPhone Dev Opportunity - Time Sensitive

Joe Pezzillo, Metafy LLC

Mar 24, 2009, 7:27:57 PM3/24/09
to iphoned...@googlegroups.com

These folks want responses by tomorrow, please feel free to contact them directly for the spec (it's almost 2MB in size and I didn't want to attach it to a list e-mail). -Joe

This is an iPhone application which will tie into an existing website with an existing API. The application will have approximately five views.  The applications main purpose is to as act as an extension to the actual site.

We will be providing all the required graphics although there is not a lot of custom design outside what the iphone SDK already provides. I have attached the coder spec to reference when working up a quote.

Please respond by Wednesday March 25th for consideration. Please attach your quote for the work.

Best Regards,

Adam Chronister

<image001.jpg>