Siddur for Android Phones

JacktheMan18

Aug 31, 2009, 2:52:54 AM8/31/09
to iPhone Siddur
As Android phones gain in popularity, I would like to request on
behalf of all my orthodox friends for a siddur for android.

Barry Schwartz

Aug 31, 2009, 5:50:19 AM8/31/09
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Android currently doesn't render hebrew.

Mordechai Gordon

Sep 22, 2009, 5:18:10 AM9/22/09
to iPhone Siddur
I just bought a Samsung Galaxy I7500 in Israel and it has Hebrew
installed as standard.
This is probably quite a new develpoment as this is the only Android
phone available in Israel.
It is marketed by Cellcom.
I would love a Siddur for it, if there is any way I can help, please
be in touch.
Thanks

Ronnie Schwartz

Sep 22, 2009, 6:47:29 AM9/22/09
to iphone...@googlegroups.com, iPhone Siddur
Sounds like the only way is to send us a device. Doesn't need service.
The emulator does not have Hebrew support as of yet. Really stinks.

Ronnie Schwartz
RustyBrick
ron...@rustybrick.com
www.rustybrick.com