Bug in contact->map view adress transfer

Julien TEXTORIS

Jan 12, 2009, 1:12:59 PM1/12/09
to iphone-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Sorry to bother you again with this problem but I found another bug in
the mapview app on iPhone which I think is related to the previously
described one. I'm in France. When I enter an itinerary with current
location (marseille) and an adress from my contact in marseille, the
app send me to the USA embassy in marseille. If I try with an adress
which is elsewhere in France I have an error saying the place cannot
be found and when you look at the address, USA has been added to the
address, even if France is stated in the country field in contacts.

This error has been previously reported by French iPhone user on
various websites but I hasn't been able to found an answer. Sorry if
it's the wrong place to post but I thought it could be a bug in the
app ?

Julien

Envoyé de mon iPhone