Is is possible to add reverse geocoder delegate method?

Hassan

Jan 8, 2009, 10:55:57 AM1/8/09
to iphone-map-view
I need to do a bunch of reverse geocoding based on a GPoint from the
map. From what I understand google recently added reverse geocoding to
their API I wonder if it would be possible to add a new delegate
method to the MapWebView that could return an address for GPoint (or
GLatLng). I'm pretty new to the google map API and an not quite sure
what I would need to call to do such an invokation.

Any ideas?

-Hassan

Mahmoud ElGammal

Feb 7, 2009, 1:07:01 PM2/7/09
to iphone-...@googlegroups.com
Salam Hassan,

Sorry for the late reply, but unfortunately I'm no longer able to maintain that project. However, any function in the JS Maps API should be easily callable from Objective-C. You can follow the example of any of the methods in the code and see how it's done.

-- Mahmoud