Show location From Address

sunny

Mar 20, 2009, 10:27:26 AM3/20/09
to iphone-map-view
Hi All,
I integrated google map application in my application. from
google map application if i give lat and long values it show location,
but i need to implement like this if i give address it's need to show
location and it need to pin on that location.

sunny

Mar 20, 2009, 10:27:09 AM3/20/09
to iphone-map-view

sunny

Mar 20, 2009, 10:27:49 AM3/20/09
to iphone-map-view

sunny

Mar 20, 2009, 10:28:06 AM3/20/09
to iphone-map-view

Murat Can ALPAY

Mar 23, 2009, 7:56:02 AM3/23/09
to iphone-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I did something similar. Firstly you search the latitude and longitude of the location through the google api, I think its smt. like:

than you have to parse the response to get longitude and latitude, and than use them with panToCenterWithLatLng method...

Cheers

Murat Can

anand praveen

Mar 23, 2009, 10:12:26 AM3/23/09
to iphone-...@googlegroups.com
hi Murat,
               To reply my question thanks.
      is it possible to place pin on location.if it possible reply as soon possible.

Murat Can ALPAY

Mar 23, 2009, 2:01:09 PM3/23/09
to iphone-...@googlegroups.com
yes you can add markers. you can check google map javascript api. I suggest you check the MapWebView class to see how you can execute the js code...

Cheers

anand praveen

Mar 23, 2009, 11:42:27 PM3/23/09
to iphone-...@googlegroups.com
i don't know javascript, can i add markers using Objective-C.if any one reply me with detail explanation or provide samples