Display own map in iphone?

rohan

Feb 11, 2010, 3:05:14 PM2/11/10
to iphone-map-view
Hi,

I want to know that How to display own map in iphone?
As I am very new in iphone programming so please guide me !

Thanks a lot in advance !

Rohan

gammal

Feb 12, 2010, 9:23:40 PM2/12/10
to iphone-map-view
Hi,

The component for which this group was created was written before
Apple added their MapView to the iPhone SDK. Right now you should use
that instead, and you should find ample documentation for it in the
SDK.

rohan

Feb 16, 2010, 4:52:06 AM2/16/10
to iphone-map-view

Give me some link for those documents and give me some overview
like how's gonna work ?
those things are help me a lot.
I appreciated yr efforts here...Thank you in advance.

Hamdy Khalil

Feb 16, 2010, 6:56:32 AM2/16/10
to iphone-...@googlegroups.com

Best Regards,