Make space between letters/characters in UILabel

Biacho

Jun 27, 2012, 8:40:29 AM6/27/12
to Auditors Application Development iPhone
Hi,
I have great font for my app. In Photoshop looks great and beautiful. But when I use it in XCode 4.3.3 in UIlabel content… it's looks different and not so cool as is PS.
Letter/Characters is too close of them selfs. I think XCode have different formatter. It's possible to make bigger spaces between characters ? Like in some text editors ?
This is basically NSString and I think it should be possible to make some change with that.
I tried to put space between letters but this not look very good :(

Somebody maybe could help me.
---
Pozdrawiam,
Biacho