[iPhone-AppDev-Auditors] UITextfield in bottom of UIScrollview does not responding (Swift)

Jon Hadi

Aug 19, 2015, 6:48:59 AM8/19/15
to iphone-appd...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a UIView(root ViewContoller) and a UIScrollview as a subview and UIView as a subview of UIScroll view, then I put a couple textfield, 2 at the top and 2 in the bottom of the screen (for the screen I use freeform 320 * 1000), the 2 textfield at the top works normally, the keyboard show up when I tap it. but the 2 in the bottom does not. not even blinking.
I set all the view constraint to have same size.
Any advise?