calling ITI-65 / IPF 4.0

Riku

Sep 8, 2021, 1:35:10 AM9/8/21
to ipf-user
HI. I am trying to test ITI-65 from Postman. I just dont understand the URL for service

on the server i have published it like this

from("mhd-iti65:xds-iti65")

"Port and context path will depend on how the web container and the FHIR Servlet is set up"

i am running spring boot with default settings

Br, Riku

Riku

Sep 9, 2021, 2:16:49 AM9/9/21
to ipf-user
i think there is problem with my setup of project and the url should be trivial. is this good example i should follow?

or does someone has better examples? i am gonna use ipf 4.1.0

br, Riku

Quentin

Sep 9, 2021, 2:35:53 AM9/9/21
to ipf-user
Hi Riku,
That is project is a good example, yes.
For the ITI-65 route, the constructed URL is http://localhost:{server.port}/{ipf.fhir.path}/, ignoring the path set in the route builder (xds-iti65). By default, server.port is 8080 and ipf.fhir.path is /fhir (so http://localhost:8080/fhir/) but it depends on your configuration.
Kind regards,
Quentin