Merging 195-netty into master

Christian Ohr

Jul 11, 2022, 7:57:26 AM7/11/22
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Due to a recent "surprise" found with MLLP Camel producers (which appear to be not thread-safe due to a missing ProducerCache), I'd like to push forward the change from Mina to Netty for all kinds of MLLP connections for an upcoming 4.5 IPF release.
There will be some migration necessary (mainly encoder/decoder definition), for which I will provide migration instructions.

Any objections?

cheers
Christian

Christian Ohr

Jul 11, 2022, 8:01:39 AM7/11/22
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
I meant an upcoming IPF 4.4 release, of course

Dmytro Rud

Jul 11, 2022, 8:04:01 AM7/11/22
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
No objections.