IPF 3.7.3 and 4.0.0

Christian Ohr

Nov 20, 2020, 11:31:52 AM11/20/20
to ipf-dev
Hi,

I'd like to propose a 3.7.3 patch release until end of next week (mostly upgrading some 3rd party libs due to CVEs, e.g. in CXF, HAPI-FHIR, Jackson etc).
If there is anything on the 4.0 branch that shall be ported to the 3.7 branch (e.g. to make it available for JDK 8), please do so quickly!

It would also be great to finally have a 4.0.0 release until end of this year (x-mas present to the community!). There are also some dependency updates due (same reasons as in 3.7.3). Otherwise, please do not start any "major refactorings" and complete any started features within the next few weeks. Thank you!

cheers
Christian

Dmytro Rud

Nov 20, 2020, 12:41:22 PM11/20/20
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian

Ok, I will finalize the issues 331 and 332 till Monday.

Best regards and have a nice weekend
Dmytro

Dmytro Rud

Nov 22, 2020, 2:32:13 PM11/22/20
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I completed the following:
  • Finalized #331 and #332 on 3.7 and master.
  • Merged #330 to 3.7.
  • Returned JUnit version back to 4.12 on 3.7, because 4.13.1 caused strange errors in MLLP unit tests.  I have not investigated this any deeper.
  • Updated changes.xml and some ipf-docs pages.
  • Implemented CP-ITI-1191 as part of #291 on 3.7 and master.  There seem to be no further relevant non-FHIR CPs in the ballots 51-57.  If you confirm that relevant FHIR CPs are not present as well, then #291 can be closed.
I have no other topics for the upcoming releases.  A 3.7.x release in the next days/weeks would be highly appreciated.

Thank you and best regards
Dmytro

Christian Ohr

Nov 22, 2020, 3:08:50 PM11/22/20
to ipf...@googlegroups.com

Boris Stanojević

Nov 23, 2020, 1:17:53 AM11/23/20
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
Great, then the 3.7.3 will be released this week...

cheers,
Boris

Boris Stanojević

Nov 23, 2020, 5:56:16 PM11/23/20