ITI-81

dominik...@elca.ch

Dec 19, 2018, 6:00:38 AM12/19/18
to ipf-dev
Hi all

I'm working on integrating the ATC profile using ipf.
Unfortunately it seems like the following documentation is not available: http://oehf.github.io/ipf/ipf-platform-camel-ihe-fhir-stu3-atna/iti81.html
Is there an example on how to use it?

I also noticed that there might be a missing part.
The transaction needs the http header "IHE-SAML" but it seems like the header is not added to the effective request executed by FHIR.

Thank you for your help!
Dominik

Christian Ohr

Dec 19, 2018, 6:35:32 AM12/19/18
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
Right, something with the doc generation has gone wrong in this case.
But the usage is just as the other FHIR transactions (like https://oehf.github.io/ipf/ipf-platform-camel-ihe-fhir-stu3-mhd/iti67.html), with "atna-iti81" being the component name.

Another missing documentation is how interceptors can be added to FHIR producer endpoints, e.g. to add HTTP headers:

.to("atna-iti81://host:8080/path?hapiClientInterceptorFactories=#authorizationBean")

Your Camel/Spring context must then define a bean named "authorizationBean" that implements org.openehealth.ipf.platform.camel.ihe.fhir.core.HapiClientInterceptorFactory. The IClientInterceptor created by this factory can be easily used to set e.g. HTTP headers. There are some trivial examples like ca.uhn.fhir.rest.client.interceptor.BearerTokenInterceptor coming with HAPI FHIR. For dynamic header content, for the time being you might need to use a Thread Local variable to make the SAML Token available to this interceptor.

Hope this helps
Christian