ITI-42: XDSRegistryDuplicateUniqueIdInMessage

Riku Pirttijärvi

Jan 17, 2020, 7:02:10 AM1/17/20
to ipf-dev
IPF 3.6.2 does not validate if same uniqueids are used in ITI-42... i tested SS.uniqueId=DE.uniqueId. I feel this is something IPF should validate

XDSRegistryDuplicateUniqueIdInMessage

"A uniqueId value was found to be used more than once within the submission. The errorCode indicates where the error was detected. The codeContext shall indicate the duplicate uniqueId"

I did not test with ITI-41, there should be XDSRepositoryDuplicateUniqueIdInMessage, maybe that does not work either

br, Riku

Dmytro Rud

Jan 23, 2020, 12:16:08 PM1/23/20
to ipf...@googlegroups.com