http://openehealth.org/schema/ipf-commons-core.xsd

Dmytro Rud

Mar 22, 2016, 2:27:03 PM3/22/16
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

where (on the web) is this file located now?

Thanks and best regards
Dmytro

Michael Christensen

Jul 25, 2016, 10:13:24 AM7/25/16
to ipf-dev

I am also missing this. Did you ever find out where it's located?

Thanks and regards,
Michael

Christian Ohr

Aug 1, 2016, 9:22:35 AM8/1/16
to ipf-dev
Apparently this file disappeared when we had to turn off our old openehealth.org server. I'll restore it somewhere else (most likely on our S3 instance).
In the meanwhile, feel free to extract it from ipf-commons-spring-<version>.jar and cache it locally for your development environment.

Christian

Christian Ohr

Aug 1, 2016, 10:49:41 AM8/1/16
to ipf-dev

Christian

Peter

Aug 16, 2017, 12:47:41 PM8/16/17
to ipf-dev
Trying to use this new location but getting an error.; somthing like ..SAXPArser error ipf-global cannot be found.
How exactly should the schema location be specified?

Peter

Aug 16, 2017, 12:57:41 PM8/16/17
to ipf-dev

On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 12:47:41 PM UTC-4, Peter wrote:
Trying to use this new location but getting an error.; somthing like ..SAXPArser error ipf-global cannot be found.
How exactly should the schema location be specified?

java.lang.AssertionError: org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 41 in XML document from URL [file:....../build/resources/main/context.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 41; columnNumber: 41; cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'ipf:globalContext'.

Dmytro Rud

Aug 16, 2017, 1:39:55 PM8/16/17
to ipf...@googlegroups.com

Peter

Aug 16, 2017, 1:46:45 PM8/16/17
to ipf-dev
thats what I had but dint work to work , Ill try again , maybe a minor typo
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ipf-dev+u...@googlegroups.com.

Peter

Aug 20, 2017, 11:27:06 PM8/20/17
to ipf-dev
this doesnt work...

Peter

Aug 21, 2017, 10:52:59 PM8/21/17
to ipf-dev
got it,  i had deleted ipf-commons-spring dependency by error - it works fine

Dmytro Rud

Mar 19, 2019, 8:48:13 PM3/19/19
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
Now this document is also gone...  Any chance we could find a new home for it?

Christian Ohr

Apr 4, 2019, 10:23:48 AM4/4/19
to ipf-dev
Currently not. We're homeless :-)
Except we want to put it somewhere on github.