Doodle for IPDA telecon next week - IPDA June 2020 meeting

Christophe Arviset

Mar 27, 2020, 4:34:53 AM3/27/20
to ipd...@googlegroups.com, ipda...@googlegroups.com, Christoph...@esa.int
Dear all

First of all, in these difficult times, I hope you and your family are
all safe and in good health.

Earlier on this week, the PSIDA 2020 programme committee decided to
cancel the conference at ESAC in June 2020 and to find some alternative
tag-ups at EPSC, AGU this year and PDW next year. Information will soon
be distributed more widely about it.

We should also discuss what to do with the IPDA meeting now planned
17-19 June 2020 at ESAC, and for this, I would like to have a telecon to
discuss about it.

So could you please fill in the doodle for a telecon next week :
https://doodle.com/poll/c6dtvwdd3aguq5st

--
Thanks in advance

Cheers

Christophe

Christophe ARVISET Christoph...@esa.int

Head of the Data Science and Archives Division
Science and Operations Department, Directorate of Science
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
28692 Villanueva de la Canada - Madrid Tel: +34 91 813 12 78
SPAIN Mob: +34 655 05 43 03

personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (d...@esa.int).