IPDA outreach activities at conferences in 2018-2019

Christophe Arviset

Dec 19, 2019, 3:51:53 AM12/19/19
to ipd...@googlegroups.com, ipda...@googlegroups.com, Christoph...@esa.int
Dear all

As per my action agreed at the IPDA telecon yesterday, I've created
dedicated IPDA wiki pages for the IPDA outreach activities at
conferences in 2018-2019 under :

https://osr.jpl.nasa.gov/wiki/display/IPDA/IPDA+Outreach+activities

There is one page per year so could you please fill in the corresponding
conferences with IPDA activities that you attended in 2018 and 2019 ?

For 2020 onward, as we discuss this during our IPDA telecon, it will
become even easier to copy / paste the relevant section of the IPDA
telecon into the 2020 IPDA outreach activities at conferences page.

I hope this helps.

--
Thanks in advance

Cheers

Christophe

Christophe ARVISET Christoph...@esa.int

Head of the Data and Engineering Division
Operations Department, Directorate of Science
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
28692 Villanueva de la Canada - Madrid Tel: +34 91 813 12 78
SPAIN Mob: +34 655 05 43 03

personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (d...@esa.int).