REMINDER: 15th IPDA Steering Committee (reduced) Virtual Meeting on 03 Dec 2020 15:00 UTC

Christophe Arviset

Nov 26, 2020, 5:21:47 AM11/26/20
to ipd...@googlegroups.com, ipda...@googlegroups.com, Omran Ahmed Al Hammadi, Oleg Batanov (IKI), vnaz...@romance.iki.rssi.ru, BN Ramakrishna, 최영준, Maria Teresa Capria, Bryan Harter, Christoph...@esa.int, Bruno Merin, Guido De Marchi, Fabrizio Giordano

Dear all

This is a reminder that, as we won't have the standard IPDA full meeting this year, we will have a virtual meeting via videoconference next week, exclusively dedicated to Agency reports, so we can share among us the status and progress of all IPDA partners. Please find attached the planned DRAFT agenda.

Agenda is also available on the IPDA wiki page at https://osr.jpl.nasa.gov/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=125272191

If you need access credentials, please contact directly Dan Crichton.

Some more Agencies are planning to attend, which is very positive. So "see" you all next week.

Cheers

Christophe

IMPORTANT PS: It seems there was a little hickup with the time, so here are the updated webex invitation

IPDA Fall meeting - Agency Reports
Hosted by Christophe Arviset

https://esait.webex.com/esait/j.php?MTID=m1857dee669b52cfda94b21085e20d3d4
Thursday, 3 Dec, 2020 16:00 | 2 hours 30 minutes | (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
Meeting number: 163 493 5878
Password: kNkCpPTP534
86523358ee6342c68e810de8ccc1749c

Join by video system
Dial 16349...@esait.webex.com
You can also dial 62.109.219.4 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
+44-20-3478-5289 United Kingdom Toll
Access code: 163 493 5878

Nov 27, 2020, 5:08:42 AM11/27/20
to ipd...@googlegroups.com, ipda...@googlegroups.com, Omran Ahmed Al Hammadi, Oleg Batanov (IKI), vnaz...@romance.iki.rssi.ru, BN Ramakrishna, 최영준, Maria Teresa Capria, Bryan Harter, Christoph...@esa.int, Bruno Merin, Guido De Marchi, Fabrizio Giordano

Dear all

I've updated the agenda to better take into consideration the various timezones and identify duration of the presentations, see attached.

See you very soon

Cheers

Christophe

IPDA-125272191-271120-0143-6.pdf