15th IPDA Steering Committee (reduced) Virtual Meeting on 03 Dec 2020 14:00 UTC

Christophe Arviset

Sep 30, 2020, 8:53:37 AM9/30/20
to ipd...@googlegroups.com, ipda...@googlegroups.com, Bryan Harter, Omran Ahmed Al Hammadi, Oleg Batanov (IKI), vnaz...@romance.iki.rssi.ru, BN Ramakrishna, yjc...@kasi.re.kr, Christoph...@esa.int

Dear all

First I hope that this email finds you in good health and spirit in these very difficult times.

As decided at the last IPDA telecon, as we won't have the standard IPDA full meeting this year, we decided to have a virtual meeting via videoconference this autumn, exclusively dedicated to Agency reports, so we can share among us the status and progress of all IPDA partners.

Following the doodle sent late June, this meeting will take place on Thursday 03 Dec 2020 14:00 UTC

Agenda can be found in the IPDA wiki pages at https://osr.jpl.nasa.gov/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=125272191 and is also attached for your convenience.

I hope this virtual meeting will give us the opportunity to hear from all the IPDA partners, even the ones having more difficulty to usually attend the face to face meetings.

Webex connection details are below:

IPDA Fall meeting - Agency Reports
Hosted by Christophe Michel Pierre Arviset

Thursday, 3 Dec, 2020 16:00 | 2 hours 30 minutes | (UTC+02:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
Meeting number: 163 493 5878
Password: kNkCpPTP534
https://esait.webex.com/esait/j.php?MTID=m1857dee669b52cfda94b21085e20d3d4

Join by video system
Dial 16349...@esait.webex.com
You can also dial 62.109.219.4 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
+44-20-3478-5289 United Kingdom Toll
Access code: 163 493 5878

--
Thanks in advance

Cheers

Christophe

Christophe ARVISET                       Christoph...@esa.int

Head of the Data Science and Archives Division
Science and Operations Department, Directorate of Science
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
28692 Villanueva de la Canada - Madrid        Tel: +34 91 813 12 78
SPAIN                                         Mob: +34 655 05 43 03
personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (d...@esa.int).

20201203-IPDA-SteeringCommittee-Agenda.pdf