IPDA telecon Thursday 2nd April 17:00 CET

Christophe Arviset

Mar 30, 2020, 3:44:15 AM3/30/20
to ipd...@googlegroups.com, ipda...@googlegroups.com, Christoph...@esa.int
Dear all

Thanks for filling in the doodle, so let's meet this Thursday 2nd April
17:00, proposed agenda available on the IPDA Confluence at

https://osr.jpl.nasa.gov/wiki/display/IPDA/2020-04-02+IPDA+Telecon

Here are the webex details

IPDA SC
Hosted by Christophe Michel Pierre Arviset

Thursday, Apr 2, 2020 5:00 pm | 1 hour | (UTC+02:00) Amsterdam, Berlin,
Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
Meeting number: 149 804 775
Password: meet12345678
https://esait.webex.com/esait/j.php?MTID=mf854a617354232730464aca89206fe8f

Join by phone
+44-20-3478-5289 United Kingdom Toll
Access code: 149 804 775

Cheers

Christophe

--
Thanks in advance

Cheers

Christophe

Christophe ARVISET Christoph...@esa.int

Head of the Data Science and Archives Division
Science and Operations Department, Directorate of Science
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
28692 Villanueva de la Canada - Madrid Tel: +34 91 813 12 78
SPAIN Mob: +34 655 05 43 03

personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (d...@esa.int).