Agenda for IPDA telecon on Oct 9th 16:00 CEST

Christophe Arviset

Sep 12, 2019, 12:45:49 PM9/12/19
to ipd...@googlegroups.com, ipda...@googlegroups.com, Christoph...@esa.int
Dear all

According to the doodle, let's have the IPDA telecon on Wednesday Oct
9th, at 16:00 CEST.

Meeting agenda is on the IPDA wiki at
https://osr.jpl.nasa.gov/wiki/display/IPDA/2019-10-09+IPDA+Telecon

It is attached for your convenience.

Meeting webex details are

IPDA telecon
Hosted by Christophe Michel Pierre Arviset

Wednesday, Oct 9, 2019 4:00 pm | 1 hour 30 minutes | (UTC+01:00)
Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
Meeting number: 957 960 226
Password: ipda123456
https://esait.webex.com/esait/j.php?MTID=m46931068891a83bdd2fbb17e473b9d3c

Join by phone
+44-20-3478-5289 United Kingdom Toll
Access code: 957 960 226

--
Thanks in advance

Cheers

Christophe

Christophe ARVISETChris...@esa.int

Head of the Data and Engineering Division
Operations Department, Directorate of Science
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
28692 Villanueva de la Canada - Madrid Tel: +34 91 813 12 78
SPAIN Mob: +34 655 05 43 03

personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (d...@esa.int).

20191009-IPDA-Telecon-Agenda.jpg

Christophe Arviset

Oct 8, 2019, 10:29:33 AM10/8/19
to ipd...@googlegroups.com, ipda...@googlegroups.com, Christoph...@esa.int

Dear all

Please check the agenda where we're expecting inputs from you.

Thanks in advance

Christophe

Crichton, Daniel J (US 3902)

Oct 8, 2019, 7:29:20 PM10/8/19
to ipda...@googlegroups.com, ipd...@googlegroups.com, Christoph...@esa.int

Dear all:

Please find an update report on the Data Services Strategy.

Best regards,

Dan

PDS-Data-Services-Update-IPDA.ppt

Morgan, Thomas H. (GSFC-6901)

Oct 9, 2019, 9:11:24 AM10/9/19
to ipda...@googlegroups.com, ipd...@googlegroups.com, Christoph...@esa.int
All:

Please examine the accompanying artwork. Are our agency symbols correct? Are we missing a member? Would you like to emphasize different missions? Is there an image from a mission that you would like to provide if we add more graphic material to the AGU user support area?

Thanks.

Tom Morgan

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__esait.webex.com_esait_j.php-3FMTID-3Dm46931068891a83bdd2fbb17e473b9d3c&d=DwIBaQ&c=ApwzowJNAKKw3xye91w7BE1XMRKi2LN9kiMk5Csz9Zk&r=y1Xe6lLHiILMaCJ8IU6N6oRTQemxqI6cBk6Tvr1ZtYk&m=hBVlrPIjvshuh0lzBR6RKd3M20cyJEsAIxDo3p7QZ-E&s=7yo_OP7Eb4hKTcix_gH7LTHcVpNMAbSgkC8DO3Xqf2c&e=

Join by phone
+44-20-3478-5289 United Kingdom Toll
Access code: 957 960 226

--
Thanks in advance

Cheers

Christophe

Christophe ARVISETChris...@esa.int

Head of the Data and Engineering Division
Operations Department, Directorate of Science
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
28692 Villanueva de la Canada - Madrid Tel: +34 91 813 12 78
SPAIN Mob: +34 655 05 43 03

personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (d...@esa.int).

Stéphane Erard

Oct 9, 2019, 12:16:52 PM10/9/19
to ipda...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dan

I’m not finding any trace of a white paper sent in July. Have I missed something?

Cheers
Stéphane
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ipda-teg/95CC4729-1A77-46B9-9BC9-476351D3D65B%40jpl.nasa.gov.
> <PDS-Data-Services-Update-IPDA.ppt>

Stéphane Erard

Mar 26, 2021, 6:18:35 AMMar 26
to ipda...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

I have a not-so-funny issue with Confluence these days:
my Google authenticator phone app keeps on listing codes to connect to confluence.osr, which I believe is the IPDA wiki. This has been running continuously for several days now.
I normally use this app for double-check when logging in the IPDA wiki, so I can no longer access it. This looks very much like a systematic attack: It’s pretty clear that, if I enter the confirmation code provided by the app, I would simply authorize somebody else to connect to my account. I’m probably not the only one involved.
I see no way to empty the list of requests to my Google authenticator, and I can’t contact the tech support either. Is there any workaround for this issue?

Best regards
Stéphane