IPC Learning Track update

Mark "mak" Roberts

Aug 11, 2014, 11:54:20 AM8/11/14
to ipc2014-...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I have *not* forgotten about you or the competition; it is constantly on my mind (and lately, turning my gut!).  I've been able to make some progress in spite of my postdoc project's pace hastening (rather than relaxing) during July; I've been on several critical path tasks for the past six weeks.

Still, I want closure as badly as you do.  I have carved out most of this week to make a big push to finish analyzing the runs I've collected.  I'll send further updates as soon as I can.

My sincere apologies for the delay!  I hope to complete this soon so we can all move forward.  Thanks very much for your patience!

mak