iPad in science class

Darcie Manning

May 1, 2012, 6:25:48 PM5/1/12
to iPad in Education
I am looking to find ideas for innovative/new ideas for using the iPad
in the science classroom, other than the standard uses of note taking,
looking up information on the web, etc. Anyone know of someone
blogging or tweeting about it? Or a colleague that is doing good
stuff that I might contact to pick their brain?

Trying to brainstorm in advance of the 1:1 iPad pilot starting next
year at my school...

Thanks for any help!

Darcie

Abby Kahara

May 1, 2012, 6:54:18 PM5/1/12
to ipadine...@googlegroups.com
Try Brian Bennett on twitter. I'm not sure if he uses iPads or not but he uses tech a lot. Or put it out on twitter using #edtech #ipaded or #ipad.
--
Abby Kahara
5th Grade Teacher

"In times of change learners inherit the earth; while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." Eric Hoffer

"If we teach today's students as we taught yesterday's, we rob them of tomorrow." John Dewey

Wendy Czerwinski

May 2, 2012, 5:12:19 AM5/2/12
to ipadine...@googlegroups.com
I teach chemistry and use show me to have students record ideas about how to DI problems.

Sent from my iPhone