More sharing of iPads

Lauren

May 7, 2012, 9:56:03 AM5/7/12
to iPad in Education
I am so glad I got to meet this group in person at EdCamp last week.
At the end of Liz's session, I briefly mentioned the summer iPad
workshop that we'll be sponsoring on June 28. I would love to include
any and all of you as presenters or as participants in what promises
to be a great day of apps, discussions, and new ideas. Here's the info
about the event. Please let me know if you're available and interested
in joining.

http://peersforum.org/blog/2012/05/2012-summer-institute-theres-an-app-for-that/

If you'd like to facilitate a session (doing so is very much like
EdCamp: Informal, conversational, open to participation and engagement
by all), here's the link with a bit more info:

http://peersforum.org/blog/2012/04/1345/

Cheers!