Add license to test-2to3.sh

Steve Lamm

Apr 30, 2012, 4:16:28 PM4/30/12
to ipaddr...@googlegroups.com
Would you add the license boilerplate to test-2to3.sh?

I am in the process of adding the code to Chrome as a dependency of Web Page Replay. Their checklicenses.py script is giving an error on that file.

BTW, I am adding Web Page Replay (http://code.google.com/p/web-page-replay) backed performance tests. WPR uses ipaddr to check if an IP is private.

Thanks,
slamm

Peter Moody

Apr 30, 2012, 4:35:45 PM4/30/12
to Steve Lamm, ipaddr...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 1:16 PM, Steve Lamm <sl...@google.com> wrote:
> Would you add the license boilerplate to test-2to3.sh?

done in HEAD.

http://code.google.com/p/ipaddr-py/source/detail?r=728996d6b1d45e202e0fc79d52f59992dcaebec5

did you need a full release, or will this suffice?

> I am in the process of adding the code to Chrome as a dependency of Web Page
> Replay. Their checklicenses.py script is giving an error on that file.
>
> BTW, I am adding Web Page Replay (http://code.google.com/p/web-page-replay)
> backed performance tests. WPR uses ipaddr to check if an IP is private.

Sounds good.

Note, PEP 3144 was accepted and a backwards incompatible version of
this library is going to be included in the python stdlib as of 3.3.
It's been renamed to ipaddress
(http://code.google.com/p/ipaddress-py/), so that shouldn't cause any
issues on your end if you're distributing this with chrome.

Cheers,
peter

--
Peter Moody      Google    1.650.253.7306
Security Engineer  pgp:0xC3410038

Stephen Lamm

Apr 30, 2012, 4:50:45 PM4/30/12
to Peter Moody, ipaddr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for updating the file. I cherry-picked that change into Web Page Replay (which has ipaddr-2.1.10). I look forward to seeing ipaddress in Python.

-slamm