2.1.3 release

Peter Moody

Jun 12, 2010, 8:29:49 PM6/12/10
to ipaddr-py-dev
I've just pushed a new release. there was a bug in the way networks
were compared (issue61) and this corrects that. i've also included the
release notes in the tar ball (issue62).

Cheers,
/peter

--
Peter Moody      Google    1.650.253.7306
Network Security Engineer  pgp:0xC3410038

NickH

Jul 22, 2010, 11:30:13 AM7/22/10
to ipaddr-py-dev, mopsf...@gmail.com
Hi Guys,

I noticed that the current FreeBSD port for ipaddr is still at 2.0.0
(http://www.freshports.org/devel/py-ipaddr).

I'm not sure of the proper way to request it, but does anybody here
know how to get it updated to this 2.1.3 version?

Thanks,
--Nick

Peter Moody

Jul 22, 2010, 11:54:31 AM7/22/10
to NickH, ipaddr-py-dev, mopsf...@gmail.com
On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 8:30 AM, NickH <han...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I noticed that the current FreeBSD port for ipaddr is still at 2.0.0
> (http://www.freshports.org/devel/py-ipaddr).
>
> I'm not sure of the proper way to request it, but does anybody here
> know how to get it updated to this 2.1.3 version?

The fbsd port appears to be maintained by mopsf...@gmail.com

I have a couple of last bugs to fix (at least issue45 and possibly
issues 65 and 66) and then I'll be putting out 2.1.4. To fix issue64,
I'll make sure 2.1.4 makes it into pypi.

Cheers,
/peter