Orval Yoder’s Toll-less Turnpike 200K Saturday, September 23rd, 2023

Steve Polyak

Aug 2, 2023, 3:22:31 PM8/2/23
to Central Iowa Randonneurs
All,

Happy to report that RUSA approved the Orval Yoder’s Toll-less Turnpike 200K brevet for Saturday, September 23rd! We have updated the Iowa Randos website so that registration is now open! Hope to see you there! We will be promoting the ride with resources such as https://bikeiowacity.com/ and https://bikeiowa.com/

Register here:
https://iowarandos.org/

On a personal note, I am two weeks out for leaving for Paris to ride the 2023 PBP! I promise to return with a full field report.

Steve Polyak
Iowa Randonneurs
RUSA # 13438

Randy Runtsch

Aug 4, 2023, 9:19:37 AM8/4/23
to Central Iowa Randonneurs
I am interested in driving down from Rochester, MN, to ride the Orval Yoder 200k.

Have a great PBP experience!

Randy Runtsch
Minnesota Randonneurs
RUSA # 9890

WILLIAM NAUSEEF Owner

Aug 4, 2023, 11:51:28 AM8/4/23
to rrun...@gmail.com, iowa-...@googlegroups.com

Great! It will be terrific to have you join us.

bill

On Fri, 4 Aug, 2023 at 8:19 AM, Randy Runtsch <rrun...@gmail.com> wrote:

To: central iowa randonneurs

Greg Gabrilson

Sep 14, 2023, 2:45:12 PM9/14/23
to Steve Polyak, Central Iowa Randonneurs

Congratulations, Steve, on your RBA position!!  I look forward to riding with you in a little over a week.  I am old, so you have to take it easy on me!  We will have a good time!

See ya in about a week!

Regards,

Gregory B. Gabrilson, CEM®, BEP®, CEA®

Vice President

Gabrilson logo New Jan 03

5442 Carey Avenue

Davenport, IA  52807

T (563) 386.9000

F (563) 386.9006

C (563) 209.0346

Certified Energy Manager® (CEM®) -  a DOE Recognized Program

www.gabrilson.com     I     ggabr...@gabrilson.com

The information contained in this communication is confidential, private, or otherwise privileged and is intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately at (563)386.9000.

dmpiech21

Sep 18, 2023, 11:17:58 AM9/18/23
to Central Iowa Randonneurs
Congratulations Steve on becoming the RBA of Central Iowa Randonneurs, looking forward to meeting you and supporting your region. I have not made it out there...yet, but look forward to in 2024.

And BIG, HUGE thank you to Greg Smith for being the RBA...of not only Central Iowa Randonneurs but ALSO Driftless Randonneurs and Quad City Randonneurs.  RBA of THREE REGIONS everyone...Woah...hug gratitude to you Greg for all that you have done and continue to do to support randonneuring and all of us in the Midwest.  I am externally grateful.

Dawn Piech
10146